The BeachPeople Club is for adults who are already experienced and confident in the sea but would like to try different areas and socialise with like-minded people.
If you've met a member then you'll know what we are about but you may not know what the club site provides. As a member you can:
• Contact other BeachPeople
• Sign up for Club-only events (the wet stuff)
• Hear first about open events with limited availability & get early bird tickets
• Get discounts on equipment hire & purchase from local partners
• Post messages, maintain a mini-blog, upload photos and video, contact other users and use all the facilities of the site (all hosted privately and not data-mined)
• Be notified about partner offers (gear, venues, courses etc)
• Join sport-specific groups within the club and arrange outings
• Get involved in MeetYouThere travel plans
There are a few conditions to membership:
- The Club is just for adults - we do not organise events for families
- All members need to be BeachFit - i.e. be able to run two groynes on sand, swim back in chop and climb onto a rescue boat
- A profile photo is required, it will need to be recent and just of you
- You are reponsible for your own safety (and insurance if necessary) - as I say it's a group for grown-ups ;o)
If your application is accepted then subs are just £2 a month (to save on PayPal fees its charged half yearly).
The membership process all begins with the Registration form - once you're registered then you'll see the link for subs on the main menu - all the best!
When we make reservations we often ask for a £1 deposit – if you are looking for that page then it’s here: Reservations.